Monday, February 23, 2015

Excitebike - Track #3 World Record


Today I managed to top the best time for Track #3 in Excitebike! Getting these times is extremely frustrating and is the result of many resets. I finally managed to get the fast bike speed on both laps. I can't help feeling that with a little luck it might be possible to shave a few seconds off this, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyhow, I'm definitely satisfied with this result and hope to improve more tracks this week.



Excitebike: Track #3 - 48.84


5 comments:

  1. Wow really fantastic blog and content. thanks for sharing. We are a Pogo Games Customer Support Company providing quality Pogo Games help with POGO technical support also call Toll Free No 1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    gclub online
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog, I want to share some links of my products which you will definitely like. Please visit once by following the links given below
    Waterproof Shoe Cover
    Raincoats Wholesale
    PVC Film Manufacturers
    Waterproof PVC Fabric
    Raincoats Manufacturers
    Fluorescent raincoat fabric
    Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog, I want to share some links of my products which you will definitely like. Please visit once by following the links given below
    Tungsten Carbide Inserts
    Tungsten Carbide Rod
    Tungsten Carbide Bar
    Tungsten Carbide Button
    Carbide Tips
    Carbide Rod
    Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete