Saturday, March 11, 2017

Stream Announcements

1) I can no longer stream on Wednesdays.

I am volunteering my time every Wednesday night, and it the timing makes it impossible to do a good stream unless I decide to stream very late those days (but this is unlikely).

2) WedNESdays is changing because of the above.

I think the goal with it now is to get a speedrun time on a large portion of the NES titles. It's not happening on Wednesdays, but I think these projects will pop up from time to time. They're fun!

3) My new schedule times: (All EST)
Mon: 4:30-7
Tues: 4:30-7
Wed: Off
Thurs: 4:30-7
Fri: Might stream after 4:30
Sat: Might stream any time
Sun: Likely not streaming, but you never know

This is my general schedule, but sometimes things pop up that allow me to stream more or less often.

I am trying extremely hard to maintain a consistent stream schedule. I should always be streaming Mon, Tues, and Thurs unless I say otherwise. I am also trying to find time to stream at some point during the day every Saturday.

4) Warpless Super Mario Bros continues strong. 

This is my main project until I break darbian's world record time. I've got a good game plan to beat it by the end of March, so I'm hoping that happens. I also have a few ideas I need to test out still regarding the speedrun route.

5) Next Project is Super Mario Bros 2 (USA) Warpless

I am in the process of routing the game.


2 comments: