Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Schedule and Such

So here's what I wanted to do:
Tentative Stream Schedule: Dec 26 - Jan 31
Super Mario Bros. - Warpless
Super Mario Bros. - Any%
The Lost Levels (FDS) - Any% 8-4
Super Mario Bros. - High Score Attempts
The Lost Levels (SNES) - Any% D-4 (Mario)
The Lost Levels (SNES) - Warpless D-4 (Mario)

That didn't really pan out exactly. I do want to get personal bests on all of these categories this year.

This year is already flying by, and there are a ton of gaming projects I want to do still!

The first WedNESday game in my weekly series was Kung Fu, and I have grown an appreciation for the speedrun. I was planning to do a high score run as well, but got wrapped up trying to see if I could get under 4 minutes (and I did!). I spent last night trying to improve that even further and lowered my time to 3:52. I decided that I want to get the any% speedrun world record for Kung Fu. This will be my next dedicated project following SMB warpless.

February Schedule:
Feb 6 - SMB Warpless
Feb 7 - SMB Warpless
Feb 8 - WedNESday- Slalom
Feb 9 - SMB Warpless
Feb 10-12 = Ninja Gaiden Any% (12 hour challenge)
Feb 13 - SMB Warpless
Feb 14 - SMB Warpless
Feb 15 - WedNESday - Urban Champion
Feb 16 - SMB Warpless
Feb 17-19 = Mystery Box
Feb 20 - SMB Warpless
Feb 21 - SMB Warpless
Feb 22 - WedNESday - Golf
Feb 23 - SMB Warpless
Feb 24-26 = Mystery Box
Feb 27 - SMB Warpless
Feb 28 - SMB Warpless

5 comments:

  1. Urban Champion, now that is a game I haven't played in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deposit Minimal Hasil Maximal !!!

    Hanya bersama SMSQQ, Main game asik, Hanya modal 15rb kamu bisa main 8 game.. ada bonusnya juga lho.

    Bonus yang di berikan SmsQQ :
    * Bonus rollingan 0.3% up to 0.5% setiap minggunya
    * Bonus Refferal 10% + 10% seumur hidup
    * Dan masih banyak bonus menarik laen nya yang bisa anda dapatkan di SmsQQ

    Jadilah Milionare Sekarang Juga Hanya di SMSQQ ^^
    Hubungi Customer Service Kami Stand By 24 Jam

    BBM: 2AD05265
    WA: +855968010699
    Facebook : smsqqkontenviralterkini
    Pendaftaran : bit.ly/2lCay9P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great motivational article. In fact, I am happy with your good work. They publish very supportive data, really. Continue. Continue blogging. Hope you explore your next post
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete